One of the primary objectives of the Biosciences Initiative is to improve quality and strategic coordination in faculty hiring. To strengthen and streamline faculty recruiting efforts in the biosciences across the breadth of the university, we ask for units to collaborate with us in these efforts. Coordination of departmental recruitments within the biosciences umbrella will help the recruiting effort be more transparent and efficient. In addition to aligning with the initiative’s goals, recruiting may be further accelerated by this coordinated effort.
Scientific Initiative Faculty Hiring Ads:
- Cells to Atoms: The Future of Cryo-Electron Microscopy at U-M – Faculty position with expertise in correlative light and electron microscopy
- Michigan Concussion Center – Michigan Concussion Center – two tenure-track faculty positions available, including one senior and one junior level position
- Single Cell Spatial Analysis Program (SCSAP) – Soliciting applications for tenure-track faculty (all ranks).
- Michigan Center for Infectious Disease Threats at the University of Michigan (MCIDT) – Current posting invites
applications for a full-time, tenure-track or tenured position in infectious diseases. (You will need a U-M account or “Friend” account to apply. You can set up a U-M Friend account and then proceed with uploading your application.)
- RFA Recruiting Plan Description
- Biosciences Initiative Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Hiring Practices
- Faculty Hire Approval Process for Scientific Initiatives
- SRI Candidate Recruitment Statement Template
- BSSP FAQ: Biological Sciences Scholars Program expanded to all U-M
- Biological Sciences Scholars Program Recruiting 2021-22