The Biosciences Initiative Coordinating Committee is committed to building more awareness of bioscience related events, expanding biosciences communication and building a broader sense of community here at U-M.
Please see upcoming events below.
For questions about adding biosciences related events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dissertation defense: Novel phylogenomic methods for uncovering the evolutionary history of the hyperdiverse clade Caryophyllales
Joseph Walker, EEB graduate studentRackham Graduate School (Horace H.) @ 9:00am
Robert Gentleman, VP of Computational Biology at 23andMe, and David Ginsburg, Professor of Internal Medicine and Human GeneticsTaubman Library @ 5:30pm
- Jun 22 North Campus Research Complex Building 10 @ 9:30am
Xiaochen BaiPalmer Commons @ 3:00pm
- Jul 12 Medical Science Unit II @ 12:00pm
- Aug 6 Palmer Commons @ 8:30am
- Nov 20 Lurie Biomedical Engineering @ 7:00pm
- Apr 9 Lurie Biomedical Engineering @ 7:00pm